Friday, July 16, 2010

Gift Tags For Any Occasion




I have been spending the last couple of weeks filling my big plastic tote with finished product for the Sumner Arts Festival so I decided to share a few of the things I have been working on. I feel bad for neglecting to post for almost 2 weeks! A few days ago I made a Little Girl scrapbook album like the Little Boy one I posted last and I had a lot of leftover scraps, so I decided to make some gift tags with them. They are too cute and would go with any plain colored gift bag or wrapped present. I love the fact they are so versitile, you can use them in a scrapbook as a journaling tag or on a little thank you gift. This is just a taste of the tags I have made, I have some for holidays also. Those I will post when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment