Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Butterflies


I have found so many uses with these little butterflies it's unreal! I have decorated scrapbook pages, made tags, picture frames and so much more. There is enough room on them to journal in a scrapbook, or put on a small dowel and put in a vase of flowers. I started out this group by finding scraps of things I had already done and put the remnants to good use. I am an avid scrap keeper (aka hoarder of paper!) and I wanted use it up, since I know I will be making more scraps in the next few months for sure. I had a lot of yellow so that's where I started. Since I did one color group, I found a few more I had enough for, green, purple and orange. Since I am very OCD about things in groups, now I have to do all of the colors, so watch for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment