Friday, June 18, 2010

Easy Father's Day Present


Shhh...Don't tell my husband because this is his Father's Day gift from our girls! They love coloring, so I gave each of them a few pieces of white cardstock, some markers (washable of course!) and let them go to town. I let my 2 1/2 year old punch shapes out with my punches and use a glue stick to glue them to her pages. They had so much fun, I think this is going to be an every year thing for Daddy. I printed out some pictures of each of them with Daddy, made some simple layouts on different colored cardstock to kind of coordinate with the girls colorings, punched some holes, added eyelets for some durability then sandwiched them all together between two pieces of black chipboard. I found a really cute picture of all 3 of them together so I antiqued it on my computer, printed it out on cardstock and decoupaged it to the front chipboard page. I used a thick paper type ribbon to bind it together, weaving it in and out of the eyelets and tying it on the side. I loved how it came out and I think my husband is going to enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment