Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No Soliciting...


I understand people need jobs right now, but when they wake up my kids during their afternoon nap, I get really irritated! I have been wanting to post a "No Soliciting" sign, but wanted something cute. I came up with this slogan a little while ago and have been looking for a way to display it. This one turned out pretty big and really had nowhere to post it, so it ended up at the beginning of my long walkway so when people pull in my driveway it will be hard to miss! I used vinyl for the letters and put a vinyl butterfly at the end and some little paper flowers across the top for some cute little decorations. I hope they get it and not just think it's funny, because the first person who rings my doorbell with no good reason and wakes up the new baby will get the wrath of no sleep Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment