Friday, June 25, 2010

Cute Gift Card Holder


I found this really cute purse gift card holder when I was surfing E-Bay a couple of weeks ago and had to see if I could re-create it. My cousin's bridal shower is this weekend so I figured this was a good time to try it out. I think the one I saw was made with different punches and stencils because I saw a few different people selling them and they looked like the same pattern, but I came up with my own version. I made a template so I can make more, but this one took me a little while to get all of the measurements right. I put a few of my little butterflies and flowers on it and used my new bakers twine to tie a little "for the bride" card on the front like tying a gift tag on the front of a present. I think it turned out pretty cute, let me know what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment