Monday, June 7, 2010

Over the Weekend...


Well over the weekend I wasn't going to start any new projects, then I decided to make my niece's scrapbook for her first birthday next weekend. That took up part of Saturday (the not so sunny part of it!) and the time my husband was watching some shark show on the Discovery Channel. I got most of it done, all it needs is a few more pictures, but I won't reveal that until she gets it next Sunday. I didn't have much time for anything else, so this morning I had an idea while I was waiting for the girls to wake up. I have had this basket stamp for a few years and I don't think I have ever used it! I got these tri-fold cards a few weeks ago and I have been trying all kinds of new things with them. My favorite thing to do is punch a couple of holes in the front and put in rivets so I can tie it closed with a ribbon. In this one I stamped the flower basket in brown pigment ink, rubbed it a little so the basket looks colored in, then used my little flowers to fill the basket. It can be a nice get well card, thank you card, or just a hello! I made a matching purple envelope and 3 coordinating butterfly stickers to either seal the envelope, decorate the front of the card or whatever else you can find to do with them. All in all it was a productive weekend and I will reveal the newest scrapbook next week.


The giveaway entries are starting to pile up, so make sure you get your name in all the right places to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment