Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gift Cards, Tags and Stickers... Oh My!

My dad and stepmom got me these stamps when I was about 13 years old for my birthday and can't believe I'm finally using them in a project! They are the type you stamp and color in, which I have never really been into. When I saw the idea of old fashioned looking cards and tags, I pulled these out of the drawer and wiped off the dust! I loved how they turned out in the brown ink and I even tried my hand at scuffing the edges with the ink pad. I think they turned out really cute! They even come with their own little envelope. I made some gift tags as well, so you can tie one on a gift bag and put a little card inside the present that matches. The stickers can be used to seal the envelopes or decorate a gift bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment