Monday, May 17, 2010

Paper Ribbon Picture Embellishments


I had this idea on Friday love the way it turned out! In most of my scrapbook layouts I use a paper "ribbon" or just a strip of paper to lay across the bottom or side of a picture with some cute embellishment on the end, to give it a little extra touch. I figured most of the picture sizes people use in their scrapbooks are 4x6 and they usually mat their photo's as well (at least I do) so I made (2) 4 1/2" and (1) 6 1/2" paper strip with some of my cute little flowers at the end and packaged them up so anyone can use them in their books. I also added 6 extra flowers to the package for a little extra decoration on the page. I have made two different packages with pretty generic colors so you can use them on plain or patterned paper. Check out the gallery for more ways to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment