Thursday, May 6, 2010









You know when you just can't find the right little piece of decoration for your scrapbook page. Even going through all of the craft shop's numerous aisles and bins, I got so frustrated. I am very particular when it comes to matching papers and embellishments so I figured why not make my own. I started out with a few little butterflies to put on a page for my daughters scrapbook, then I came up with the ladybugs and flowers. That's how my Pastel Spring Embellishment line came about. When I needed a little darker colors for the upcoming summer season, I changed them up a bit with some textured and primary colored paper for the fruit and bugs. Now that I have a pattern of all of my little lines I can do any color to match the project I am working on. All of my embellishments are handpunched (not die-cut) and assembled by me. I love the little crystal rhinestones so almost every piece has some on it to give it that Enchanted sparkle!

I love coming up with new ideas and look forward to sharing all of my upcoming projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment