Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Scrapbook Layout


So yesterday I decided to head back to where I started and create a scrapbook layout. It has been a few months since I made one (and worked on my books!) so I felt a little rusty... I decided to use my new embellishments and make one that showed what I have been trying to accomplish since I started making my own. This layout can hold up to 6 2x2 photos and 1 5x7. You can also use the small boxes for journaling . It has 4 of my butterflies, 12 of my flowers, 1 of my ladybugs and 1 paper ribbon. I left it generic so whoever it will be for can put a word or saying on it like "Princess" or "Girls Day" which was my inspiration for the page. I am going to use this layout to create a page for all of the "Girls" books I have to work on in the next few months. You know who you are, I won't forget about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment