Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rainbow of Butterflies


I love making these cute butterflies and you can use them to decorate just about anything! I have been mostly using them in scrapbook layouts, but I put some on a couple of picture frames and I loved how they turned out. I can punch them out of any color to coordinate with the project I am working on, usually a printed or textured background and a white or light colored front. For most of them I use some glitter glue for the body to give it some sparkle and definition, it just depends on the project and what looks good at the time. For the picture frames I doubled up on the back paper to make it a little thicker to withstand some abuse. I am working on a lot of them right now for the festival in August so you will be seeing a lot more and in a variety of design in the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment