Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My obsession with bees...


I don't know what it is with me lately, but I have had this bee making obsession. Any type of design I come up with has something to do with a bee! Maybe it's the nest being built outside my craft room window, or just summer approching, who knows? Well my latest project has been a few weeks in the making while I have been looking for the perfect paper to print them on. They are 1" bee stickers covered with a clear epoxy bubble to make them 3-D on the paper. When the backing is peeled off you can see the bee on your background, not a white circle. I designed this little bee guy myself and I have to say I love him! He will be used again I guarantee!

1 comment:

  1. nice to know I am not the only one obsessed with bees for some reason. I have even been thinking I might want to be a Bee Keeper. I took a bunch of pictures of the bees around me if you wanted to see http://www.flickr.com/photos/49486087@N07/

    ReplyDelete